Update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by readalot, Oct 11, 2004.

1. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi,

I feel it is time for me to move on. I need to find what is helpful to me. A change will help. Take care.

readalot
  2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

what is happening here. I recently came, and knew that some had left due to a belief that at least one board would close. However, there seem to be undercurrents having nothing to do with that group departure. Would someone care to tell me what is up?
  3. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Sorry you feel this way and plan to go. I hope you might linger a little longer?

For myself I feel this worship board has lost some "energy" recently following the required departure of one of our major contributing prayer warriors. (I guess the "enemy" must love our weakness in such situations!)

So, I'm getting a grip on myself to start posting again and support the work of this board. I hope others will too. God IS good and we need him and each other to continue on our, often difficult, lives.

Love and prayers

Music Teacher (UK)
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to see you go for whatever reason, we`ll miss you. Take good care of yourself!

Sandy
  5. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

we lost a major prayer warrior here. but she wants this board to stay strong and for us to keep holding each other up in prayer she still prays for everyone.
    kathy
  6. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I definitely noticed a change/reduction in posts on this board for reasons you may have mentioned. This board was really 'Prayerfully on Fire' and I believe it can continue to be. People here have definite needs or know someone who needs sincere, intense, group and individual prayer. I would agree that anybody who left the board or cannot post for other reasons, would want the board to remain strong. I believe it will -- it is one of the best worship/prayer boards around -- Thanks to people like you. God Bless.
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

should. I don't know what the problem is.....I pulled up your bio. I know you suffer from depression like a lot of us. A few days ago I have to say I had sunk to a new low and didn't think I could pull out of it but after prayer and asking God to show me what he has for me, I am filled with hope and a new beginning.

I'm going to pray for you.

Father God. You know what is in the heart of Readalot and the pain there. Please open up new pathways. Show a new beginning. Speak to this hurting heart. Send new Christian friends to this person. We sometimes forget that you are always there for us. We just fail to hear your small voice as you speak to us. Give peace where it is needed. Give strength where needed. This we ask in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.