UPDATE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Mar 15, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Today I saw my rhuem. at the hospital. I have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a bed. She told me to come this morning and she would admit me through her clinic something they don't normally do. She examines me and I am in a mess. She says I am not going to admit you because it would only be for one day to do blood work and have a test for my heart. So they did the blood work (7 vials) right then and go back for the heart test next week. So right now I am frutstrated feeling like I have been misled and my fm and ra are both flared plus the bursitis in my rt. hip is acting up. So thank you everyone for your kind words and words of encouragement and most of all for your prayers. So unless God supernaturally intervenes it looks like it will be rocky for a while. You all are great and I love you all.
    Cath
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sorry it just goes on and on, you must be exhausted and scared. I pray each day for you.

3. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so sorry that you still don't have any answers. The Great Canadian Health Care System at work. You must be so frustrated with all this. And to tell you that you will be admitted to hospital and then not do it?? Inexcusable!

I will keep you in my prayers that you get some relief and some answers.

Love, Pepper
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

It's a good thing your not REALLY sick!!

Sorry for the sarcasm Cath!, How can a Hosp. have no room for a very sick person?? Do you live alone, are you able to take care of yourself.

I'm hoping you have some kinda help at home Cath??

Your in very good company, if i remember right, there was "no room" for baby Jesus neither, and a very pregnant Mary to have Him.

God please take care of Cathy, there is plenty of room for her in your heart!!

What's that verse that says nothing shall separate us from the love of God!!

gentle hugs,
    Misty
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hang in there sweetie!! You know I continue to pray for you.

Love Ya
    Nancy
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks for all your kind words and prayers. It is so nice knowing that I am not going through this alone. I appreciate all your love, concern and sensitivity. The not knowing is the frustrating part or feeling like I am being ignored. I just have to rest and know that God is in this somewhere.

Misty. I live alone. I have someone who comes in once a week to help me have a shower WOW and do laundry and vaccuum. She only has 2 hrs. so you can imagine the bare min. gets done. I have a girlfriend who will do anything for me but I don't like to call her too often. She lives the other side of town. I have a son who lives about 40 min. away and it depends on his mood as to what he will do to help. But that is another story. I am frustrated because I have so much dust and dust bunnies and the oven needs a cleaning but I can't do it and the worker isn't allowed. So I have had to learn to be content. Have been praying for 3 years for some help and no one has come. Enough of that drivel for now. At least I can still get myself dressed and I can drive. I would die if I couldn't get out and drive. Thanks for your concern.
    Love
    Cath
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest Cath

May God bless you in all you have had to endure and may you be well soon

Hugs

kgangel

I am so sorry for all you are going through, please let us know how you are doing
  8. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks for your concerns and prayers. I really appreciate them. I have to go for a couple of tests on my heart on Tues. It is frustrating not knowing but at the same time knowing something is wrong but not knowing what it is. I don't know how people go through these things with God. Can't imagine what it must be like. Again thanks and blessings.
    Cath