update

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by kimberly236, Sep 23, 2007.

1. kimberly236

kimberly236 New Member

I wanted to let everyone know that about a month ago I started the ImmunFactor #2 from Chisolm Biological Labs. It targets EBV, HHV6 (both strains from what they told me), Lyme, and a few other common CFS pathogens. I am up to 2/3 a capsule, in the am, under the tongue. It seems to be helping, but I will keep you posted as to my progress. These things take time to really tell if they're working or not. I will say this--less sickness and more swollen glands.
    P.S. Still on the Valtrex as well.

Kimberly
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I didn't know that Chisolm had the one that targets both. I kinda knew there were two major manufacturers, mine must come from the other one.

Thanks for that info.

Chis. Lab said that you can see an improvement for up to three months. Then you can try reducing the dose to three days every 6 weeks. Mikie can do that but I doesn't work for me. I crash after a month.

Spacee

I just read that Mycoplus covers both HHV6's so I am covered!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2007]
  3. kimberly236

kimberly236 New Member

What do you mean you can see an improvement for up to 3 months? Does that mean after 3 months it stops helping?

Kimberly
  4. spacee

spacee Member

That you see gradual improvement but at the end of 6 months that is as much improved as the transfer factor will do for you.

Now, I was pretty debilitated so by exercising by body has gotten stronger much longer than 3 months.

Dr. Cheney says that we have boundaries and when we learn to live within them, we feel better. Well, the transfer factors gave me a wider boundary. For example before the TF's I could only fly one hour to my mother's or my sister's. After the TFs I was able to go on 4 day trips to Boston, New York.

Now at the end of one of the trips, I slept for 36 hours only waking up to eat. So, the TF's only enabled me to do more but didn't make me well.

Spacee