Updated my pic in my profile, (Actually me this time LOL)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lease79, Aug 19, 2005.

1. lease79

lease79 New Member

I think for about the last 12 months I've only had pics of the kids up, so I thought I'd let everyone see me LOL
    The pic was taken about 2 weeks ago with our Chihuahua Heidi, & SIL's Shitzu X Maltese, Frankie.

Lease
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

You look like a teenager!! Very pretty and youthful! Your doggies are adorable. I have two chihuahuas.
  3. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

Yes, the first thing I thought when I saw your picture is that you look so young! I'm 26, so about the same age, but you really do look young--and pretty. :) I truly admire you for having children.

Nicole
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You do look like a teenager, and a very cute one too. Love the Furkids, they are beautiful.

I have five, but none are the cute little fur balls like yours :(

Shalom, Shirl
  5. lease79

lease79 New Member

Thankyou both :)
    It's funny that you both said that (about looking younger,) as I have always been thought by other people to be alot younger than what I am.
    Especially by people that don't know me.
    But the last 12 months or so, I haven't heard it at all ('cept here right now LOL!) So I thought that finally my years must be catching up with me ;) I will be 26 in November :)
    I was pretty tired when hubby took that pic, but I was tired & comfortable, so it turned out sorta okay :)
    As for having kiddles, I know that there is just no way I would be able to do it without the full support & major help from my hubby. The week he spent in hospital when he did his back he had to release himself against there wishes a week after he did it, because the kids got struck down with gastro & I just couldn't do it anymore :(
    He went away last weekend for the 1st time EVER & was gone from Friday through to Sunday evening. I had sick kiddles again & it was just so unbelivably draining. He is my knight in shinning armour :)

Lease

6. lease79

lease79 New Member

Thankyou too Shirl, you must have snuck that one in ther whilst I was replying LOL!
    The Shitzu X is my SIL's, but he 'visits' alot. Just after that pic was taken I went & bought hubby a pedigree English Bull Terrier Pup. So Chihuahua & Bully together make an interesting combination LOL.

Lease