Updated pic!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goaska29, Nov 8, 2005.

1. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

My brother is graduating from Basic Training next week, so I put up a picture of him and me from this summer. Although I've never really been gung-ho Army, I'm very proud of him! Can you tell we're related? Growing up everyone thought we were twins :).
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

You do look like twins.

You also look very close.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Sue
  3. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Wow!! You are two good looking sibs! Isn't it great to have a brother you adore?!

BTW, I LOVE many of the movies you posted as favorites (Usual Suspects, Eternal Sunshine, Garden State). I haven't seen several of the ones you listed, so I plan to rent them, since it seems like we have similar taste.

Thanks!!!!

Katy
  4. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

You guys are adorable. I could see both of you in a magazine as models!
    I understand about not being too gung-ho army. My son is in my pic, also in Airforce Nat'l guard. Worried like crazy when he would go to the Middle East!
    -Laura

5. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

Sue--thanks, I appreciate the comment.

Katy- Definitely check out the Wes Anderson movies-- Royal Tennanbaums, Rushmore, Bottle Rocket, and A Life Aquatic. A little off color, but hysterical. And Igby Goes Down is along that same vein.

Laura- I know, my bro is likely heading off to the middle east after training. I saw your son...very handome as well. Maybe I should join the military :)
  6. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

WOW you are both beautiful! I understand why you are proud of him! He is doing a wonderful thing protecting our freedoms. I deeply appreciate his dedication.

I am at the Atlanta FFC. I am so much better now. Just try to hang in there as you may feel worse before you feel better. Follow the treatment as closely as you can. The people I have met who are following the treatment seem to be doing better faster.

Take Care and good luck- Lynn
  7. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

Mable-

I think maybe you're getting my old pic somehow. It was a distance shot of me in the National Cathedral. The current one is of my brother and I pretty close up in his college graduation tent.
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You both look so similar and are very good looking. :) I put up a new pic of my cat, Biscuit. She has one brown eye and one amber/green eye.

I've had my photo up in the profile for a long time, so decided to change it.

Hugs,
    Faye