Updated profile and added pic for those interested

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dragon06, Mar 23, 2006.

1. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I updated my profile with more info about me and added a picture if anyone is interested.
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I WAS at a renaissance faire! Well an SCA Baronial Investiture to be exact ;)

It's always fun to meet fellow gamers !
  3. Thistledown

Thistledown New Member

Greetings from another SCA follower. Once upon a time I was a member of the Eastern Kingdom in the Shire of Endewarde (spelling?). I used to be authorized to fence in single weapon combat (foil and epee). Now I live in the Western Kingdom and I own a schlager (mid-weight sword). We have quite a following up here. My kindred-brother in the Eastern Kingdom is qualifying for fencing marshall and is the autocrat for their shire's next big shindig. I actually know people who own working ballistas.

As for gaming, I used to be MUD'er (multi-user domain?) YEARS ago. Now I go for net Diablo2 and most of the time I am too busy with martial arts training to get near a computer.

Nice to see another Renaissance nut!
  4. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

VenomousX - I currently play Dark Age of Camelot.
    That is the only game I am playing at this point because with 2 accounts and 18 characters on 1 server cluster alone, being the Guild Leader of my Guild (so running all that crap) and running our guild website I truely do not have time for any other games :)

Thistledown - I am not currently a member (my SIL is getting me into it) but I am active in the Eastern Kingdom, Shire of the Blak Rose, House Argent Lupe. I hope to make Pennsic next summer if I am healthy enough. As soon as my hubby graduates in May he is going to start fighting training so he can qualify at an event over the summer.
    My husband (and some friends) made a full size working Trebuchet a few years back...pretty awesome!

5. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Your eyes look like they could talk for you - sounds weird, but that's a compliment.

I've been to a couple renaissance fairs here in Az and love them! I'm not going to be able to go this year though - it ends April 2nd.

I thought about doing transcription work, but not sure if my brain can handle it at times. Did you have to take a course on it?

Take care.

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  6. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I did not have to take a course in the transcription but I did have a background in HR and data entry. I do it completely freelance. My best friends runs a transcription/editing company and I work for her when I can.
  7. Empower

Empower New Member

Great picture

You look like you have an inner calm....am I right or wrong about this?
  8. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

That I do...you are correct...