**updated profile, figured out how to put in pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by boltchik, Oct 11, 2006.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi everyone,

Well, I guess I should say my husband showed me how to put in the picture. I enjoy seeing everyone else's picture, so I decided to put one in also. This was taken while my sister and I were visiting my Dad. (I am the blond, on the right). I have been on this board for a few months now and I just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2006]
  2. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Great pic, nice to see you! I have got to get my son to show me how to do these things.. of coarse only when HE has the time. At 19 he is largely too busy with other things than teaching mum things on the computer.

He says it's because he has to tell me over and over to get it through to me on what to do!! So i still don't know how to put a pic up!

I see you are in southern california, I used to live in Anaheim, was there for about 4 years, long time ago now. The weather was great although i always got sick with the santa ana winds... i wonder now if i had cfs lurking in the background even way back then.

3. Anne_at_FibroFix

Anne_at_FibroFix New Member

Not sure I'm replying correctly, but I'd be glad to help you with posting the photo, Maedaze.

Just did mine and can't brag on the photo, but it's up anyway.

Email me annehillebrand@bellsouth.net

If that's permitted here.

Annie
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I have been in Southern Cal. most of my life. I went to San Diego State University a while ago. I did have some roommates from up north, but mostly from the San Jose area. I have been to San Francisco, but only once. :)
    Have a great night, Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2006]
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I live about an hour from Anaheim. I do love the weather here, it has still been in the 70's and low 80's this week. The fall weather here is beautiful, it will start getting cooler now that we are into October. The Santa Ana winds are definitely bad for allergies though.
    Take care and have a great night! Kim
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

Good picture. I agree that looks can be decieving. You are very pretty and "look" so healthy.

Kriket
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for the compliments, that was so nice of you both!

Pink-I can't believe it snowed where you are today and some of the kids around here wore shorts to school! But it is getting cooler. We have mountains about an hour and a half away where it gets a lot of snow and we go and stay in a cabin there every year (Big Bear, CA). Stay warm! Kim :)

Kriket-How is that little squirrel of yours? Are you going to raise it to a certain age and then release it? It is really cute, loved the pic! Kim :)