Updated Profile, for anyone interested

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by valleyann, Feb 17, 2007.

1. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on the chitchat board in quite a while, probably not since shortly after they put it back up on this site.

How is everyone? I wanted to pop by and say "Hi!" to everyone.

Also, I updated my profile for anyone who's interested in checking it out.

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Beautiful picture! You are so lucky to be close to your Grandma. Hope you are having a pain free day, good to see you on the board again. Kim :)
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thanks for sharing your pic. It's lovely. You are lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your grandma.
  4. valleyann

valleyann New Member

For some odd reason, I wasn't able to view your video but could hear it...from what I have heard it is quite excellent! One day I'll figure my computer out and be able to watch it. :) Anyways, good on you for doing that!

Yah I've lost about 20 pounds since this summer...my doc said I have to lose weight so that was a good kick in the butt. Mainly because of my liver disease... my tests are getting progressively worse so they wanted to see how weight loss would change the tests (if at all) and then I might have to get a biopsy. It's such a long process, I wish I could just get answers one way or the other.

Anyways, so yah, I haven't really been exercising (I should) but I've lost the weight by dieting. Eating only health foods...so far so good. :)

How is school going with you?

5. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello Kim,

Thanks for checking my profile out! I'm really happy to be able to spend Christmas' and such with my grandparents. I wish I lived closer though (I'm about 5 hours away) then I would spend loads more time with her.

I'm glad to be back on the board again, I really missed chatting with you all. :)

6. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Thanks for checking out my profile. I love my grandma, I'd just thought I'd share this pic. of her and I with you all. Show you how cute she is. :)

7. sues1

sues1 New Member

You both have the same smile and nose. You are a lovely girl. Most of us are in awe with weight loss. Prickles does not need weight loss, but most of gain with our lack of real activity.
    Good Luck with the Liver problems......Blessings.......Susan
  8. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello Susan,

Thanks for responding to my post. And thanks for the nice compliments, I really appreciate it. I've heard a few people say that I look like my grandma, I take that as a big compliment because I think she is amazing. :)

I definitly need, without a doubt, to get more active. The dieting has helped me tremendously, but I think exercising would take me to the next level (hopefully). But I thought I'd tackle my eating habbits first and then exercise.

I find the hardest part is motivation to exercise...once I get started in a good program, I'm sure I"ll stick with it. But starting...agghhh! It's so hard.

I'm in school right now, finishing up my last semester, I've been so preoccupied with studying and homework that I've kind of put my health on the back burner (until now that is).

Thanks again for posting a message for me. I'd like to hear more about you, if you would like to share. :)

9. valleyann

valleyann New Member

How are you? Thanks for checking out my profile and thanks for the compliments. :)