Updated Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kellyslaw, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

I just wanted to update my profile. I have not been on this site for months. I just want to say hi to everyone and welcome all the new people. Soft Hugs, Kelly
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Glad you are back. Wow! You have been through so much with health issues. At least you have a beautiful new grandbaby to put a smile on your face. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Kim :)
  3. poets

poets Member

I love your profile picture. It's such a joy being a Grandma. I was blessed with another grandchild on the 18th. A little girl. Her picture is in my profile.

I assume that's you in the picture as well. You look so young to be a grandmother.

I'm sorry to hear about your back and hip problems. I haven't had much trouble with my hips but my back has really put me through it.

Glad you're back and hope you stay around. I know you'll be glad you did.

4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

You are very beautiful, and I bet that grandbaby is very beautiful too. You look very young and beautiful to be a grandma and to have a hip replacement.

You have alot of the same problems I have.

Glad you are back and good luck to you with all your problems.

5. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

Dear Kim, Meg and Crispangel, Thank you so much for your kind words. I really, really needed to read something nice today. Now I remember why I liked this board so much...because of kind people like you. Thank you for saying that I look young because since I was dx'd, I feel like I'm 90. As I am sure you all know, these DDs steal so much from us, especially any youth we had left. Bless you for your kindness.

Soft Hugs,