Updates on Low Dose Naltrexone from anyone????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bct, Jan 30, 2006.

1. bct

bct Well-Known Member

I'm Interested in hearing from anyone trying this. I have read the past posts about this and want to keep abreast of developements.

Many thanks,
    Barry
  2. bct

bct Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bump nanna. Been of the web a few days.

Barry
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

and never saw and positives so finally tossed it along with all the other worthless stuff Ived tried.

I wanted to give it a good long chance especially since there is such a low risk involved and my long term lack of sleep is not helping me get better

We heal when we sleep and if we dont sleep well then-----

I now take Lunesta. It the first sleeping remedy that has had any effect at all. I usually get 5-6 good hrs of sleep. Last summer was pretty good but right now most days I cant even get dresses. Who knows
  4. bct

bct Well-Known Member

for your comments.

Any other takers????????

Barry
  5. JohnBee

JohnBee New Member

My wife has used LDN on our son (Aspergers ie. high functioning autism) and it has helped him. I have been on it since Sept. and I believe it is helping me with my pain. I never really thought the LDN.org people said it would help with sleep, just the pain. Of course this is just anecdotal, but I do believe my FM would be worse without it. It is not dangerous and not expensive, so I think it is worth a try. Good luck