Updates

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by millennia, Aug 21, 2006.

1. millennia

millennia New Member

We give and get a lot of advice on this message board. I think we often lose track of threads and that sort of thing. I just thought I'd start a thread where everyone can give little updates of whether taking someones advice or suggestion on this board has helped them.

I'll start, someone mentioned that drinking apple cider vinegar helped their hair loss. Well I gave it a try and it stopped mine too!!!! I used to lose handfuls at a time. Now I lose the normal few strands a day!
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I really like this thread. Someone mentioned the fact that tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner would stop you head from itching and it is so true. Now I just have to stop myself from pulling off the scabs I've aquired from the itching. lol........SueF
  3. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Listerine mouth wash is cheaper than the tee tree oil and does the same thing.
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

A while ago someone posted that it is important to rest, especially pre-emptive rest. I no longer feel guilty about resting and I don't push myself until I crash (y'all are probably sick of hearing me say this).

I am definitely seeing the benefits of resting.

Good thread. Millenia!!!

Lolalee
  5. millennia

millennia New Member

Bumping for more responses