uplifting quote I found; it reminded me of this community.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dani78xo, Nov 13, 2006.

1. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

I found this quote from a community I frequently go on. I don't know who it's by, or if it's from a movie or just something someone just thought up, but when I read it, I thought of this community and others suffering from these illnesses.

"At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."

To us =].

-Danielle.
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Danielle,
    Thanks for the uplifting quote.

I fight so hard to improve my health and have come a long way in 2 years but sometimes I feel like I'm on a hamster wheel getting no where.

THAT gets depressing and makes me weary. I and WE need to pat ourselves on the back that we keep our courage and continue to fight!!!

Keep hope alive, Monkeykat
  3. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Hi Dani,

I love it! Trully awesome find.Some nights even I wonder how I'm still standing never mind others around me. I'll remember this I hope. Maineweezie
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

This is so inspiring! Thanks so much.

Kathy
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

I think PWCs are the most courageous people I know. I have met those who have been bedridden and crawled to the refrigerator (I was one).

The stressors of everyday life is devastating to us; yet we carry on and get things done that we have to or else.

I guess that's called living your life the best way you can.

A positive, inspiring quote: thank you!
    findmind
  6. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

indeed thanks for sharing
  7. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thank you Danielle - sorry your post was lost back on 11/13.

Take care