Upper Endoscopy On Wed.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I won't be online til after the procedure. My kids, including my grandson, are coming down from Atlanta Mon. and will leave on Thurs. I'm feeling much better so that will give me a chance to have some fun with them.

I'll let y'all know what the tests reveal, if anything.

Wishing peace and healing to everyone.

Love, Mikie
  2. Summit

Summit New Member

Good Luck!
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I hope the procedure goes smoothly and that the tests reveal nada. Enjoy the time with your family!!

Wishing you much health and happiness,

Erika
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Mikie, I hope all goes well with the procedure.

Try to relax and enjoy spending time with your family.

Love & Hugs,
    carolin

5. tandy

tandy New Member

Its not bad~
    had it done twice over the yrs.
    sedation is a beautiful thing!

Keep us posted,...you'll do fine~

Hugs
    Tandy
  6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I have wanted to "talk" with you. Have missed you.

I had the test a couple of years ago and it was not difficult. It did reveal GERD, esophageal stricture and a small hiatal hernia. Need to do it again.

I hope your test will find something where you can find relief.

Will talk to you later in the week. Have fun with the children!
  7. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Wishing you an easy time with the proceedure and a good outcome...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family too...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  8. victoria

victoria New Member

My thoughts are with you... hope everything turns out OK!

all the best,
    Victoria

9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I had to get online to check an e-mail from the kids and couldn't resist checking the board. Thank you all so very much for you sweet messages. It really helps.

This doc believes in putting people to sleep for procedures so I likely won't feel, nor remember, a thing. God bless him!

And God bless all of you and thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  10. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Look at my Bio its our Pictures. That is the sweets baby on your bio I love that picture!
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad I checked it out. Thanks for commenting on my Andy. He was only about 8 or 9 months old then and he's 14 months now but I just love that pic sooooo much. He basically looks the same anyway only now, he's into everything :)

Love, Mikie
  12. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

My prayers are with you.

Hugs,
    CherylSue
  13. good luck! Will be thinking of you and praying all goes well, let us know what the test shows.
  14. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Hi Mikie

You'll do great. My dad just had one last week and was put to sleep for it and said it was no problem!

Take Care of Yourself

Sue in Ontario
  15. kjfms

kjfms Member

Mikie--I am sure you will do great!!

Karen :)
  16. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

and blessings heading your way, Mikie! Glad you have a kind hearted Dr!

Raz
  17. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

about 17 or 18 years ago..before my son was conceived,,,

i remember that i was feeling no pain...and when the pain meds wore off...i felt like i had a sore throat for a couple of days...

they only found some bacterial stuff in my tummy..all was ok..

that was that start of trying to figure out was wrong w/my blood work etc....

if you can deal w/this fibro stuff you certainly will endure the endoscopy just fine..

hugs

jodie
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Busy day today as I pick the kids up at the airport at 4:00. I'm so excited. I have to run the vac and clean bathrooms. Just thought I'd take a peek at the board while I have my morning cup of coffee.

Thanks again for all your good wishes. I'm not really worried except that I do suffer nausea following this kind of anesthesia even when the put anti-nausea meds in my cocktail.

Love, Mikie
  19. I do too, even after surgery I am so stomach sick its horrible. They say we will give you something, but it doesn't matter. That is the worst part. Its bad enough being stomach sick at home, but after test/surgery. UGH! Hang in there! Enjoy your family's visit, I love that photo so much of your adorable grandson!
  20. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I'll be thinking of you, and sending you healing energy.

Please let us know what happens, and how you are. Have fun with our rand kids.

Love,
    Terry