Ups and Downs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kmelodyg, Mar 18, 2003.

1. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

Hi everyone. Yesterday was a pretty wierd day for me. My doctor gave me some samples of Celebrex and that really seemed to take the edge off when it's combined with my other drugs. So, I kind of over-worked myself. I should have known better, I know. Then at the end of the day, I felt like I was going to die. The pain was so unbearable. My boyfriend got out of work around 10 PM, and I so desperately wanted to spend some time with him, I just hurt too much. So, I immediately took a Flexeril and crashed right out. I felt so bad. That seems to happen alot lately. I just can't give him my energy, because it's just not there to give. Whenver he has problems, I feel like I just don't want to deal with it, because I already have all of these problems of my own. I try to explain, and he tries to understand. It's just so hard. He has been so great through all of this. I told him that I thought that he deserved better than this, and he said that he is not going anywhere. God, I am so lucky! I feel so blessed that he is there for me.
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

Try what I do: I plan for when I get to see my hubby (he works full-time and goes to school). I do the bare minimum during the day, take a good long nap, put on make up and brush my hair and voila'! I'm ready to spend some quality time with him.