UPSET

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Mar 4, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

I am so scared. My momm is going in for cancer surgery tomorrow. I want to be strong but so scared. I feel so stressed out.
  2. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

I've been through cancer with both of my parents. Big hugs.

Trish
  3. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

be in my heart and thoughts through this. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Sofi
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

An awful lot of cancers are very curable these days. My brother is a 12 year survivor of bladder cancer. Also others I know. For some reason, theolder people seem to get less invasive cancers than really young people.

Be strong. Thoughts are with you. Don't be afraid to make the docs give you a very clear picture so you are not imagining the worse.

Love Anne C
  5. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

I'm so sorry you have to go thru cancer with your mom. I went thru it with both of my parents, and my heart breaks for you. Please update as soon as you know more. Just remember this...being strong does not mean no tears. It's very scary and stressing, I know, but you have to let it out somehow. My prayers will be with you and your mom.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope all goes well. Know that you are not alone.

Love, Mikie
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

You and your mom are not forgotten..The strength will be there when you need it.

Jana
  8. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

and your mom that the surgery will cure this cancer.
  9. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun, I hope that it goes well & that your Mum has a quick recovery.

Lisa
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

to be a cancer survivor...

love

jodie