URGENT !!!BABY FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovepink4, Mar 24, 2006.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

PLEASE PRAY FOR 8 MONTH OLD Ethan!!!!!

He is in critical condition with a recently discovered disease.....he was given a 50/50 chance or survival....he has taken a turn for the worst this a.m .....his family said it is okay to ask for your help....they love him very much and are devastated....he is their third child....

I believe in the power of prayer....please please say a few prayers for him and his family!!!!

i will let you know what happens to Ethan.....

thank youall so very much!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/24/2006]
  2. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i am so afraid for our friends....baby is in critical conditon with dropping blood pressure....

thank you for praying...please continue!!!!
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Prayers and hugs to Ethan's family and prayers to Ethan to recover from his illness/disease.

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  4. Line

Line New Member

Through Jesus's stripes we are healed, I am claiming that promise right now for baby Ethan. Also asking God to touch Ethan's family and loved ones to give them his peace as God performs his miracle of healing.

Linda
  5. Jillmom23

Jillmom23 New Member

I will be praying for baby Ethan & his family.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m ending prayers and healing thoughts out for baby Ethen. Its so heartbreaking to hear this little ones so sick. I`m hoping for a miracle.

Sandy
  7. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

I just said my prayer to the Blessed Mother to intervene with her Son, Jesus on baby Ethan's behalf.

I have a 14-month old daughter and I just hurt like heck when I hear of a sick baby.

The B-V-M has never let me down!
  8. jole

jole Member

Need all the prayers they can get when sick. Add mine to the list.

Friends - Jole
  9. Landy

Landy New Member

My heart goes out to Ethan and his family,
    will be praying
  10. gwheezy41

gwheezy41 New Member

I am sending prayers for baby Ethan and family....Virginia
  11. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Prayers sent for this precious, sick child for complete healing and for support to all those that love him.
  12. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

Thank you so much! We are still waiting for an update on Ethan....no news is good news....bad news travels so fast!!! again, thank you so much!!
  13. CinCA

CinCA New Member

My heart goes out to his family. I am hoping no news/updates is good news and the Lord is watching over Ethan.
  14. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Prayers for Little Ethan,and his family.
    May God hold them in His hand,full of comfort and love.Shelter them as an umbrella from rain.
    My heart goes out to them all!!!
    Jordane
  15. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for a completely recovery for this dear little one.

((((Hugs to all)))

Sue
  16. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

ethan has been diagnosed with a rare blood disorder...it is being treated by chemotherapy....if it turns out to be hereditary then he will need a bone marrow transplant...ifitis secondary (caused by an ear infection) then he should be fine after the chemo is done...in 2 months.....

here is the website to see ethen if you want....www.caringbridge.com/visit/ethanjohnson

i hope this isn't against the rules....there are photos of ethn and his family and a journal of his progress...

their prayer requests are for ethan to continue to heal and for his mom for strength and encouragement...

thank you all so very much...i believe your prayers have helped already!!!!