Urgent: Help Needed SSDI Attorney!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gigo, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Gigo

Gigo New Member

First CFIDS, then FMS...and still denied disability benefits! I urgently need help finding an attorney and wondered if anyone has any feedback/experience with Scott E. Davis, the lawyer I found through this site. I have to relocate and need someone NOW who handles distant cases, as does attorney Davis in Scottsdale, Ariz. I ask for feedback only because he is not listed in the Arizona Bar site.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2002]
  2. Gigo

Gigo New Member

First CFIDS, then FMS...and still denied disability benefits! I urgently need help finding an attorney and wondered if anyone has any feedback/experience with Scott E. Davis, the lawyer I found through this site. I have to relocate and need someone NOW who handles distant cases, as does attorney Davis in Scottsdale, Ariz. I ask for feedback only because he is not listed in the Arizona Bar site.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2002]
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I am not personally using Scott Davis, but I have heard several people here comment that they did. Perhaps if you type his name in at the search feature at the top of this page you will find some posts that may help you make that decision.

Also, if you tell us where you are moving someone from that area may have an attorney to refer you to. For instance, I live in the metro DC area and am very happy with my disability attorney. I know he has helped quite a few in the area win their claims. So, if you are moving here I could give you his name.

Good luck in both your move and in finding an attorney and in winning your claim!

Barbara
  4. cece

cece New Member

If you are living in DC, the 645 H Street Office in NE has some terrific caseworkers. They got me thru the system & collecting SSDI w/in several months.

If you never rec'd the letter I did, DC also has a FREE Disability Entitlement Advocacy Program. DEAP services are FREE to help you with SSI and SSDIB claims. Try calling 698-6666. Good Luck - you can do it! Happy Holidays:)