Urgent!!! Need prayers for myself

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I have had an awful pain in my lower back for the past few days. With my son in the hospital I have been ignoring it. To day when I had a B.M., the toilet paper had bright red blood mixed with some very dark red blood on it. When I looked at my B.M., the stools were covered in dark red blood. I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. Please pary that this turns out to be nothing.

I do not have any family out here to help me and my son's problem is enough to deal with, i cannot afford to be sick too.

Thanks for all the prayers, you are all a true blessing

Yesh
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through so much.

I will be praying for you. Please keep us updated on your condition.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

and hugs, and peace being sent......
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I sure do hope also that everything if fine.

I'll be praying for you Yesh that the Lord will lay his healing hands on you and give you peace and comfort during this time.

Amen, Danny
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I most likely have hemroids. He also refused to do a scope. My friend who is currently being treated for colon cancer told me to find another doctor quick becasue she was having the same symptoms I am having now. So please Pray that my doctor will do a scope or I can find a doctor who will do one. I agree with my friend, this is not something i should wait and see on.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Yesh
  6. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

Hi Yesh,

I am saying a prayer for you and your son. I too went through something very similar in nov. We have no family around us, it is myself, my husband, and our grown son. In a weeks time we all three were in the hospital. I got out and then crawled back twice to stay with them both. They are better but I am still trying to recover from it all.

Anyway my reasons for bringing this up, is my son had the same symptom as you did. He called and I told him it was probably hemorrids but to see the doctor anyway. They went in an did a colonoscopy and removed a large precancerous tumor from his colon. I'm not telling you to scare you, but to let you know that you need to find a doctor that takes this seriously. It may just be hemmorrids, but it never hurts to check things out. Had they not done the colonoscopy it would have been a different story later, as now it has been removed and he has no lasting problems, but to have frequent checks. He is only 30 years old, and this was the only one time he had a bloody BM.

I am asking the lord to watch over you and your son and see you through this trying time. God Bless

Wishing you a beautiful day

K
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you this morning. Yes, please get a scope done soon. It might just be hemmoroids but to be on the safe side, get it checked out.

Take care,
    Sandy