URGENT PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Oct 18, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF GAS HEATING, PLEASE GET A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR THAT STARTS READING AT ONE PART PER MILLION!

You all know that I have been pretty sick. This morning I woke up with another splitting headache and severe nausea. I found an old carbon monoxide detector that we had, and sure enough it read 99 with in a few minutes of plugging it in.

PLEASE KNOW THESE SIGNS ANS SYMPTOMS; SEVERE HEADACHE, NAUSEA AND/OR VOMMITING, FATIGUE (EXHAUSTION), CONFUSION. IT CAN BE FATAL!

Because we are already sick we might overlook these signs and symptoms....PLEASE DON'T! Because we are home more often than other family members, and our health is already compermized we could mistake this for a flare! PLEASE GET A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR THAT MEASURES STARTING AT ONE PART PER MILLION! lOVE AND SAFETY TO YOU ALL! Tam
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Before it became the law in Canada that we have to have detectors one day our furnace went out and when the repair man came he told us we were over the limit and it was the grace of God that we hadn't died. We had been getting the headaches and didn't think anything about it. The detectors aren't expensive and will save your life. Good post.
    Cath
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

A very good reminder!

So glad you checked your house and caught this problem.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I'm so glad you are ok .I hope you feel better soon
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I don't have one and should get one. I get lots of headaches and nausea. Makes me wonder???? I wasn't sure what 99 meant. Does this mean that you have found the source of your recent problems? If that is the case that would be great news. I hope that is the case. Thanks for your post.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Tam

I am so sorry about what happened to you, but so glad you found out and I am praying you will all be ok , since you found this.

I heard this on the news before and have had a CarbonMonoxide Detector since, like you said, we are sick and think we have the flu and other things and find out is FM , CFS or something else.

Thank you for posting this important info, and please let us know how you and your family are doing

May God Bless you

hugs
    kgangel
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

The gas company came and they didn't find a leak, or any measure of carbon monoxide. I do not understand why my detector measured a 99 before the gas co. came, and then it measured 0 while they were here. He had already went down stairs where the furnance is before turning on the heat and taking any measures.

I do not know, but I wonder if he might have already fixed the leak????? I am still very weak and nauseated. I guess we will see, as it is cold now and I will have to use the heat more often.

It is still a good idea for all to be aware and to have a co. detector. Love and safety to all, Tam