Urgent prayer/almost homeless

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Dec 2, 2008.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

Yes it true. My husband has been out of work for almost three months.Last month we sold our truck (1500.) to pay for rent ,food,car payment and ins. . He's on EDD but our check was only 365.00 which is only for one week. EDD made a mistake and they are fixing it but out rent is past due. We have until the 17th to pay it plus the late fee of 75. also our car,ins payment have to be paid or we will lose the car. We are two month s behind on our car and the ins. is late.
    To make matters worse while I was praying for help yesterday my husband gets a phone call. It was from a man that we owe 3,000 dollars to and he wants he's money now.
    He has every right to be angry with us . We had borrowed that money a year and a half ago to move out here. It's just we didn't know that we were going to be the victim of a rental scam and the house we were going to "buy" was already in foreclosure. I guess you live and learn the hard way sometimes.
    Anyways we are going to lose everything soon if God doesn't provide very fast. Also our health ins. will be up this month if my hubby doesn't find work. So I'll be in a big amount of pain without my meds..
    I'm scared . We don't have a place to live and the shelters here are full. We've talked to the church but they aren't in a position to be able to help at this time or so it seems. My hubby also isn't telling them how bad it is. It's just been me talking and they think that I'm just a complainer and don't trust God. Which hurts me even more that they feel this way about me.
    I'm so numb right now. We are in finacail ruin, my health is shot,my husband has no job, his arthitis is bad in his ankles, my daughter is doing drugs and living who knows where? and my oldest daughter has ashbergers and I can't easy her mind about all this stuff.
    Oh and I also have a interview with SSDI on friday that I'm not at all ready for because of this huge flare up that I've been in.
    I know that this will all turn out alright but in the meantime it's making me sick. At least we have enough food for a week .
    A gas prices have gone down (not that we can afford to pay for gas). They haven't repo'd our car. And we have a roof over our heads right now,utilities. I have a lot to be thankful for and I thank God for all of this and for the growing process.
    It's just overwhelming . I'm soposed to be the one helping everyone els . Not causing them more pian worring about us.

Plaease continue to keep us in your praying and if your church has a pray chain please add us if you can. I'm not done fighting for God's cause yet .
  2. kbak

kbak Member

I'm so sorry Daylight that things are so desperate for you. I hate to think that we're going to see more people in this situation, but the way things are going I'm afraid it's going to happen.
    I'm praying that God's going to meet your needs!!

Take care,
    kbak
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

That's a pretty big load to be carring by yourself. Is there anyone in your church that you feel close enough to really share your concerns with and pray with you??

Even if they can't help financially, your church family should be praying for you guys and standing with you.

If not, keep standing in faith, and we will pray for you here.

The Lord is the lifter of your head,

I pray that he gives you a big dose of faith to see you thur this, He has not left you nor-forsaken you. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

I too am praying that God's going to meet your needs abundantly. Remember, His timing isn't always our timing.

Be still, and know that i'm the Lord. Waiting patiently in faith is certainly a noble goal. Don't be to hard on yourself, and keep giving it to him.

MSS
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Have been there, I'm sorry you are going through so much.

For me prayer was not answered and I lost everything and was homeless and bedridden with my kids, but God must be helping because life is better now. I have no answers, I don't know why God allows these things, its something I don't understand, all these sufferings seem to be something that God allows for a reason.

I pray for the Lord to come through in the 11th hour, somehow, someway.

Lord have Mercy on daylight and her family.
  5. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Dear Lord , please help this family in their need. You are in control of all the money in this universe, and with You ANYTHING is possible.

Sometimes we falter and wonder where You are. It seems like the 11th hour and we are holding on by a thread. Then You reach down and pull us up and provide for us . Sometimes in ways that only You would know about.

I pray that Daylight and her family encounter one of Your miracles Lord . Keep them safe and let them know that they are loved. Give them a peace that passes all understanding . Let Daylights family know that You are God and nothing on this earth or in Heaven can stop You .Thank you Lord , Amen and Amen

soulight
  6. Rachelsvine

Rachelsvine New Member

Daylight, you have alot going for you , your positive attitude. Aren't there other churches in your area? Catholics are very good about helping others, also the 700 club, here is the ph#1-800-759-0700 for the 700 Club. They have Operation Blessing who help people in your situation. Let me know how God comes thru, cause me and my church wil be prayin'-- BT123