urgent prayer neded

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Nov 11, 2003.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

I used to come here alot. I am embarassed to say I have been so busy caring for my grandson that when I have a minute I jump on CC board to check on all my friends.

My family needs urgent prayer. it is not about Zach's health . he is wonderful but it is not something I can bring myself to talk about right now.
    please trust me. and just pray for my family. Pray God keeps us together and protects us.
    Please believe me that this is soooo important.

Dear Father in Jesus precious name I pray. Put the blood of the lamb on each of our heads, Christa , Matt, Zach and me.
    Keep our family together. you have given us a precious miracle. and we thank you for this. Please continue to bless us. protect us from all evil. God be with us.
    I pray this in Jesus precious name and I thank you. Amen

and I 'm not very good at putting my prayers down in writing so forgive me. Put please pray this prayer with me.

I knoe the power of prayer. we are in desperate need.
    kathyre
  2. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Dear Kathyre,

I will be praying for you. I don't know what your problem is and am not asking but most everyone has family problems.

Years ago, when my son had a drug problem, I was so ashamed to tell people. But once I started opening up, I realized that many, many people have problems with their children.

Whatever your problem is, the good Lord can handle it. Put it in His hands, give it over to Him. That is the hardest thing I ever did - to give my son and his problem to God. However, once I finally gave it to Him, He gave me the sweetest peace. I'm praying that you too will receive this peace, knowing that your problem is in the Lord's hands.

In Him,
    Waldene
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for you and your family........Blessings, Judy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Offering prayers up also. Hoping everything turns out ok.

Take care,
    Sandyz
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Please rest in Gods arms knowing he knows the importance of your request and knows the solution. I pray now in Jesus name that He will surround you and fill you with His peace and move in your behalf and perfect this thing that concerns you. May he be glorified for it.
    No matter how large the problem is, God is able to turn it to the Good, and I know that he hears your cry for help.
    God is a river the enemy cannot cross, and I pray now also that he will manifest His power in ways that are evident to you and those around you. In Jesus Name Amen.

Please don't ever feel embarrassed for coming here and asking for prayer, that is why this board exists.
    Hugs to you
    Takesha
  6. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

thank you all. it means so much to me. I feel better just knowing I have you all standing in prayer with me.
    It is just such a long sory and most know the story of Zach my Grandson. so I hated to go into again. his pic is in my profile.
    he was born 4 months early so he is a true miracle. he is 15 months old and a wonderful baby. we are so thanful.

we have had nurses in our home since he came home. most are very loyal one made some serious mistakes and taken off the job. out of anger she turned us into CPS. they came out last night and we let them search the house, and they undressed Zach and looked him over. and the mom and dad are having to take drug test today. of course Zach didn't have even a rash.

Zach is the most loved and watch over baby because of what we have been through with him. there is always someone with him every second. he stand in my lap most of the day.
    I know in my heart it is ok, but it is so scarey and humilating.

this nurse was made to give up her 1st too sons and one daughter lives with her husband and she has a 15 year daughter. her family made her give up her sons so i guess she doesn't think anytrhing about it.
    it is just a nightmare.
    someone of you know the story of Zach and have been there since the begginning and know how thankful we are for him,

I don't know what I would do if I didnot have you all to come too. I stay in the house with Zach all the time.
    thanks again.
    kathyre
  7. dash

dash New Member

Dear Kathyrere,

I am praying that God will dramatically intercede for you in this situation and that your family will receive justice and that truth will prevail. May the peace of Christ reign in your heart and His grace keep you strong.

Della
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying also that the Lord blesses this family and yourself.

Danny
  9. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will be praying for you and your family. Remember, nothing is impossible with God.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2003]
  10. karenq

karenq New Member

I said a very special prayer for you and your family. I know how scary it must be and I hope that God will give you and your family peace in this difficult situation.

Karen
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Unspoken prayer request are quite acceptable, the Lord knows the need, but He requires us to pray for one another.

Am joining you in your prayer for your family........

God's blessings on all of you...........

Shalom, Shirl