urgent prayer needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Apr 23, 2008.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Please pray for our daughter shes been cancer free for 5 yrs now ,but something has showed up on a mri of her knee and tommorow she has to have a bone scan.please stand in agreement with our prayers that the reports will be good .
    and she will remain healthy. thank you all.
    sixtyslady
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

bone scan for your daughter. Joining together with all others who are praying, gathering their loving thoughts around your daughter.
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

sorry I haven"t got back,she now has to have a bone biopsie and then they"ll now more.
    we"re praying and having faith together.
    we had a tragic death ,this week in our family my sister.s grandson died from a overdose,he was only 21yrs old/
    he just got out of rehab a week ago.
    Please remember my sister and her Family in your prayers also.
    thanks sixtyslady
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

yes its such a tragedy for a young person to lose their lives to drugs.
    My Grandson is also addicted we"ve tried everything he's stay with us twice, because his parents just can"t take anymore they have 2 younger children .
    We don"t know where Michael is for sure but we just keep praying that God well send someone to get through to him ,the boy is 20 now and I just don"t know how we can make him go to rehab.
    I wish I could find him and make him go and see his cousin that just died,the funeral is tomorrow.
    Please keep us all in your prayers. sixtyslady
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just got back from the funeral, such a lost only 22yrs old.
    the family is just numb,in disbelief.
    Its heart breaking the whole time I"m thanking God thats not my Grandson Michael.I just wish MIchael could have been there and seen the pain it has brought to the family and realize what a danger he is in by choosing this life style.
    but we did get some good news about my daughters knee, she still has to have a bone biopsy but the Dr says he doesn"t think its cancer,she does have a small tear in her knee but this should heal.thank you for all your prayers.
    sixtyslady
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks so much for all your prayers.would you all please keep Michael in your prayers.
    some 40yr old women has taking him in.and we know she,s using him to push drugs,this is a very dangers time for Michael he needs all the prayers we can send to heaven for him right now ,but I stand in faith that God will bring him through this and Michael will have victory over this addition.and I know God has a better plan for Michael,s life. thank you all, sixtyslady
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you so much and praise God for your sons miarcle.
    I pray everyday and night for my Grandson,and his family.his little sister is 16,and his little brother is 11 they just look so sad all the time my heart just breaks for these kids.this should be the best time of their lives instead theres just a dark cloud hanging over the whole family because of this. I hope everyone on the board can find it in there heart to pray for MIchael.this is a very dangerous time fo him,he's lost all contact with the real world. thanks again sixtyslady
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for Michael.
  9. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

still don"t know where Michael is for sure,we do know that this 40yr old women is just using him,his Mother tried to talk to this evildoer, but of course she just laugh at my daughter.
    please pray that God will get Michael out of this womens cluches. thank you sixtyslady