urgent prayer request for a coworker

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by griswoldgirl, Mar 19, 2002.

1. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

One of my dear friends at work is loosing her mom to lung cancer. She is at her home and my friend is loosing it.

I pray that her momn knows Jesus and is going to a better place and will meet God face to face soon. I pray that God will put his hand over her family and help them through this difficult time.

We are all working her shift at night to help out. Not all the girls are as willing as others. I pray that we will all help her together to carry the load. Please pray for all of us to even out the load so that we can sll work together. It has been basically me and another tech that is willing to work her shift. I pray that God will soften the hearts of htose who have not stepped up as of yet.

Please pray for God's hand to cover our ultrasound department and her family as she goes through one of the toughest things anyone should endure-loosing her loved one to a slow and painful death. She has mets into her bones and all through her body. i pray the docs will make her comfortable in her last days here on earth.

thank you all

cathy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Cathy, will be in prayer for your friend, her Mom (salvation too), and your co-workers.

You take care, and try to stay calm, and not get upset too.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl

3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Cathy,
    I, too, will pray for your Coworker and her Mom at this difficult time. I will pray for her Salvation. It's nice of you to help out like you are. You are a very caring person.

Thanks for the info about the ultrasound.
    Take care of yourself!

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

I TRUELY HOPE YOUR FRIEND IS DOING OK AND I WISH YOUR COWORKERS COULD READ THIS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WORSE OFF THAN US THAT I MUST SAY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE COME ON LADIES HELP THIS WOMEN OUT FILL IN A SPOT COOK FOR HER FAMILY HELP BE NIEGHBORS BLESS YOU FOR HELPING LOVE SOULWRITER
  5. micke

micke New Member

Dear Cathy,

I put all of you on my prayer list yesterday. My husband and I just went through a similiar situation. My father-in-law died of lung cancer this past December. My heart goes out to you all.

Love,
    micke

[This Message was Edited on 03/22/2002]
  6. Willingbutweak

Willingbutweak New Member

Just wanted you to know that I am also praying for your coworker and her mom
  7. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

I know her and her family appreciate it.

cathy