Urgent Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MicheleF, Nov 1, 2002.

1. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Please pray for my sister Ellen whose best friend just died of a brain tumor. He is survived by his mother Corinne, wife Susan, Anna (16) and Michael (14). His son is taking his death very hard.

The family didn't have a very strong faith, although Jim was saved shortly before he died; may his family's faith get strengthed thru this.

Thanks in advance, Michele
  2. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your sister's friend. I will be glad to pray for her and those left behind. It is very hard to lose a good friend.

I will pray that God will reach down from heaven and put his arms of love around them and give them comfort, peace and strength in their time of sorrow.

God Bless,
    Arlene
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers going they way,
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For Ellen and the young man's family also.

I am so sorry to hear of young people dieing, it makes me so sad, and those young people losing their Dad.

You take care, and God bless you too for your generous heart.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

so sad......very sweet of you for posting, Michele, take good care of yourself, too!

Love,
    Jaimy
  6. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Dear Michele and Ellen,

I,m sorry for the loss of such a close friend. I pray
    that you will have peace as you go through this great loss.
    Also, remembering his family, hoping they too may find
    peace now and in the days to come.

God Bless,
    LadyDi
  7. Kim

Kim New Member

Glory be to God that Jim was saved and is now out of pain in the arms of Jesus. Father, give Jim's family and friends your peace and love and be with them through this time of sorrow. In Jesus' name. Amen

kim