Urgent prayer request!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Oct 7, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

My husband's sister-in-law just found out today that her mother(Linda) was diagnosed with colon cancer. Linda is a very sweet lady and I have known her personally for many years. She goes to the same church that I attend sometimes. Linda's family is very close and they are so torn up with grief! I can relate as I can remember how my family and myself felt when we heard of our own mother's diagnosis with lung cancer. Please, please pray for Linda and family to deal with this illness. They need everyone's prayers so much right now!
    Lisa
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord,

Please lay your healing hands on Linda and remove this cancer. Let Linda know you are standing by her side at all times, holding her thru this difficult time. Give the Drs treating linda the strength, wisdom and knowledge to cure this cancer and guide the Drs as you would guide Linda. Give Linda the peace,comfort, an strength to endure this battle. Be with her family and guide and show them exactly what Linda needs from them. Give the family all the peace and comfort also. in Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for Linda. My own father died of colon cancer so I know how hard it is. I`ve also seen many people that have survived it just fine. I hope hers was caught early, my fathers was not.

Blessings to you,
    Sandyz
  5. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Lisa I will be praying for Linda also.

love and Prayers
    Judy
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Danny, Sandyz, Debbie, Judy and Line, thanks to you all and to the ones that may not have had time to reply but have prayed for Linda. I have not had the chance to find out just how far advanced the cancer is, but I do know that Linda is going to be having surgery in the next couple of days to remove as much of the cancer as they can. She will be getting chemotherapy treatments following her surgery. Just remember to keep her and her family in your prayers.
    Lisa
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be in prayer for Linda, I am sorry I have not been on the boards for a few days, but I always pray for the entire board and all request that are here even when I am not posting, these boards are in my prayers daily.

Let us know how Linda is doing, as we do have some tremendous prayer going out here.

God's blessings for all of you and Linda and her family also during these trying times.........

Shalom, Shirl
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for keeping Linda and her family in your prayers. I am like you, I don't always get to be on the board, but I always say a prayer for all of the people on here.
    Thanks again Shirl!
    Lisa
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am asking for healing for this woman and for the whole family and loved ones. Cancer is really tough on everyone.

Love, Mikie