Urgent prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I know of a situation that I would like to request prayer for. One of the girls who is in my bible study group has been having problems lately. She is bipolar. She has been depressed for a while, but now I think she is probably in a manic phase. Anyway, last night she was out to eat with her family and just disappeared. My dad and I were out, but my mom told me that this girl's mom has stopped by asking if she was there or if I had heard from her. A police officer came by a little later to ask the same thing. No one seems to know where she is. But the police officer told me she is bipolar and hasn't been taking her meds. Please pray that this situation would be resolved and that she would go back to her family. I haven't heard anything about it yet today. Thanks guys. [This Message was Edited on 01/12/2007]
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father I ask You to please protect this girl from any harm. Please come into her situation and please help her to contact someone who can help her. Please protect her from herself and the bad decisions she will want to make. Thank you in Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Dear father - Please watch over Terra and keep her out of danger and away from strangers. Please guide her safely back home to her parents.

I will continue to keep Terra in my prayers for her safe return.

Carolin
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lord, we join together in prayer asking for protection, and safety for Terra. Lord, let her be found! I also ask for your help for her parents in this frightening time. Be with Terra, Lord, and may your angels guide and protect her. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear Jesus, tonight I ask for your understanding and help.

Terra, is Your child and in trouble.

I don't know the why's or the whatever's, but I ask for Your love and understanding.

Your will be done and I ask for Your love and help in this very serious situation. Amen, DE

6. pepper

pepper New Member

Joining you in prayer for Terra.

Love, Pepper
  7. 143alan

143alan New Member

Lms526, I am joining with you in prayer for Terra's safe return home. Please keep us posted on what happens.
    Thanks
    Nancy
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Definite prayers for Terra. The situation sounds very familiar. My cousin's daughter is bi-polar but can not take any medications for it due to a kidney transplant. She often goes off missing, it is a very scary situation for the families to deal with.

I hope she comes back quickly.
  9. webintrig

webintrig New Member

that the Lord will put his protective hands over her and guide her safely home to her family! Also for the family fears to be calmed! Amen!

Praying,
    webby