Urgent prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Jan 5, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Please help me pray for some pain relief. I am so exhausted from dealing with so much pain all day today. For some reason it is just not letting up hardly any and I'm not dealing with it very well now. I keep breaking down crying which makes it worse. I just can't imagine this kind of pain is "normal" after back surgery to this extreme. That's what they tell me when I call the Dr's. office about it. My follow up visit is Jan. 11.

Thank you so much. I know all of you are so busy and other requests are so much more important than this.
    Thanks again
    Nancy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come in Your healing power and relieve Nancy's pain right now. Please touch that area of her back which is so sore. Please bring Your peace to her body, soul and spirit. Please give her such an awareness of Your Presence today. If there is something wrong then Lord please make it right. Please send someone today to come and help her at home. Thank you for Your divine intervention in this situation. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Love ya
    Cath sitting beside you crying with you and holding your hand.
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am glad you posted. There is power with many praying. You know I am praying and on my three hour trip back home today I will continue to lift you up.

Father, please give Nancy relief from this pain. If something is wrong I pray that she will not have to wait until her Doctor's apt. Give wisdom to everyone who is dealing with her situation.

Hang in there, Nancy. This just has to improve soon.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou for making it possible to come and ask for pain relief for my sister, Nancy.

And thankyou for answering our prayers.

Today as Nancy is healing please place Your hands on her and heal her pain.

Make this time in her life a reflection of Your love and kindness.

Take care of her family and her other needs, during this time.

Please send Your angels to her side to protect and keep them all safe.

And I ask that You hold Nancy in Your arms. Let her feel You there, not only in her heart and soul but with Your very touch.

In all faith and love I ask this for my siser. Amen

5. 143alan

143alan New Member

Thank you everyone for praying.

Nancy
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

my Dear I will pray for you, I"M going thru the same thing today,the pain just won"t let up its from the end of my tailbone to the top of my head,
    lets agree in prayer for Gods tender mercies for both of our pain to stop and that we both get relief. when 2 agree in prayer we can be confident that our prayers are heard.
    God Bless. sixtyslady
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Your surgery sounded so scary, and I am sorry to hear recovery is so painful. Please count on my prayers.
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I am praying for you now and will pray for you tonight as I lie in bed. I am so sorry about this painful recovery and hope that our prayers give you some relief.

Love, Pepper
  9. 143alan

143alan New Member

You are all so precious to me, thank you so much for remembering me in prayer. My pain is far more tolerable than it was, praise the Lord, and his answer to your prayers.

Thank you again to all that continue to pray for me. You have no idea how wonderful it makes me feel and you can't see the tears of joy I feel because people do care for me.

Thanks
    Nancy
  10. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I am praying for you to get much needed relief from the pain your having and for a speedy recovery!

Bless you,
    webby
  11. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Still praying for you dear sister. De
  12. 143alan

143alan New Member

Praise the Lord the pain has become more tolerable and I slept longer last night than I had been. I don't have the constant, hard pain that I did and I know it is because of all of your prayers.

Now the pain is just located in the sides and tops of my thighs and only gets bad if they're touched. Otherwise the pain only gets bad when I overdo it; stand too long, do too much, etc.

I so appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and I know that is why I am better now.

Love
    Nancy
  13. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Nancy

May God be with you and help you through all this pain. If you are worried about the pain and how it extreme it is , I would tell the doctors office I want to speak with the doctor , it could be infection or something.

God Be with you

hugs

kgangel
  14. pepper

pepper New Member

That our prayers are working and that your pain has decreased. You are always in my prayers, Nancy.

Love, Pepper