URGENT PRAYERS FOR ALL IN IVAN'S PATH

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lois1023, Sep 15, 2004.

1. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

Ivan the Terrible should make landfall in the next 5 hours. It looks like it is aiming for Mobile. I've lived in Florida half my life so I know the devestation a hurricane can cause. And this one is truly a monster. I can't even begin to imagine the aftermath of this storm. I am so glad I am not in Florida.

Please everyone, in these final hours before Ivan makes landfall let's all pray for a hedge of protection around Shirl, and Dixie, and Joyegail. And everyone else in the path of Ivan. AS the wrath of this hurricane rains down on our friends,Please Lord be merciful.

LOIS
  2. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I join you in asking Lord be merciful to all in this hurricane`s path~and my immediate family that is going to be hit head on in these next coming hours~Amen, Sib
  3. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I join you in prayer and ask that the Dear Lord watch over everyone in Ivan's path - to keep them as safe as possible, and that all will be well...........
    I have never been in a hurricane, and hope I never have to...It is so very scary...Please give courage to those in his path and God Bless each and everyone of them........

SENDING PRAYERS FOR ALL......Love, Donna
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

adding my prayers for everyones safety~
    I pray its milder than they expect.(does'nt sound it0 but I'm hoping~
    Blessings
    tandy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Am adding my prayers to yours and all the others. Its still pretty calm here, its horrible to see whats going on in Miss., Alabama, Florida, and the lower parts of Louisiana.

All are in my prayers, and thank you for including me too!

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  6. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I am still here~am in prayer with you. ~~~~~~hope,cinnabarsib
  7. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

Creator, hear your children as they ask for your mercy and protection from the coming storm. The wild beauty of the world and the mysteries of the winds and water are not fully revealed to us, and so we are sometimes afraid of the powers of the natural world.

Great Spirit, care for your children and help them survive the storm that will come, and become wiser and stronger through it. We ask your special protection for the little ones, the sick and the elders. Meegwetch, chi meegwetch.

My heart is with all of you in Ivan's path.

nature
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2004]
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Dear Father protect those in the path of this terrible storm..
  9. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Lord, we are in awe of your mighty power. Please protect and watch over your children as this storm passes over head. Keep each one safe and bring them through this evening and into the morning light. Let there be many miracles come morning so that we may all testify to your glory. We ask special blessings on members of this board who are going through this storm. Protect them and their families and friends. Protect all the helpless creatures, loved household pets and wild animals. Protect their homes from damages. This we ask in the name of our LOrd and saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.
  10. Lady_Bayou

Lady_Bayou New Member

Adding my prayers for all of those in Ivan's path of destruction....May the Lord watch over them, their homes, and their worldly possessions....May the Lord be merciful on everyone, everywhere that Ivan touches....

GOD BLESS...

crystal
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We have missed the bullet here in Ponchatoula. Just some strong winds, did not lose power, and no rain as yet. I have not been out doors , as it is still dark, but doubt if I have anything more than a few downed braches.

Other parts of Louisiana are flooded, still having strong winds and torrential rains, with no power. I am watching what is happening in Alabama, Mississippi, parts of Florida right now. It is horrible.

Please keep all these people in your prayers.

Has anyone heard from Dixie? I am not sure which area she is in Mississippi. Some parts got hit hard.

The eye of this hurricane is still formed and is still on the move toward other states. Prayer is badly needed for all those in its path.

Again, thanks to all of you for your prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  12. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

my prayers with everyone else's. it is such a scarey thing.
    God protect our wonderful ladies and others. I've been so worried. God in Jesus name I pray ,put our friends and love ones in your capable hands bring them through this safely.
    Amen
    kathy
  13. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

O great spirit, chi meegwetch, chi meegwetch. Your sons and daughters thank you for hearing our voices and sparing so many from the tempest, especially for your protection of our little ones, our sick, and our elders. We ask that you carry those you claimed with honor and joy to your presence once more.

The powers of your creations are majestic and fearful. Thank you, Creator, for your protection and mercifulness throughout this storm. May we bring you joy through the strength and wisdom learned.

chi meegwetch

your daughter, nature
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2004]