urgent prayers for lil girl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Dec 9, 2003.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

one of my daughters friends/classmate is having surgruery this am to remove a brian tumor,sunday night she had a sezier(sp)and was rushed to the hosptial where they had her flown to the childrens hospital in pheniox,they found it on monday,before this she was a normal healthy 10 year old girl.
    please say prayers for adriana i will let you know how she is as soon as i hear something

thank you
    kara
    [This Message was Edited on 12/10/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for this little girl Kara, am so sorry to hear such a terrible thing happening to such a young child.

Please let us know how she is doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

We will pray....we will pray....without ceasing for this little blessing Adriana...

Dear Lord give the doctors wisdom, send your healing touch, sweet Lord..peace to the family of this child, and to all the people who just love and care about her. May Your will be done. In our Lord and Saviours name we ask and recieve these things...Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 12/10/2003]
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry the bad news about this little girl. Praying that she will be ok.

Take care,
    Sandy
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Kara,

I will certainly be a prayer warrior for this lil girl.
    Dear Lord, please lay your healing hands on this girl and her Drs. and heal her comnpletely and let her recover fully. All Lord, be with her Parents, family, and freinds during time and give them peace, comfort, and the strength to endure.

Danny
  6. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that this little girl is going through so much.
    I will certainly be praying for little Adriana. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Blessings, Judy
  7. allhart

allhart New Member

sorry it took me so long to get back to you all,
    adriannas surgey went very well,
    she will have to stay in the icu for about 5 days,
    but the prognosis is very good,i will let you know more as i hear it,
    thank you so much ,
    please keep her in your prayers
    thanks
    kara
  8. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Yes we will keep this little one in our prayers, along with her family and those who love her!! Thank you Jesus!
  9. PrayerWarrior316

Thank You for updating us on Adriana's condition.

Thank You Dear Lord for watching over this little girl during her surgery, I pray dear Lord that you will continue to watch over her as she recovers from her surgery.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I pray. AMEN and AMEN

Please keep us updated on her condition.

Blessings, Judy
  10. MorningGlory

MorningGlory New Member

Kara.....I will be keeping this little girl in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. God Bless
    (((Lots of Hugs)))
    MorningGlory
  11. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks for the update. So glad everything went well with surgery and all. Praise the Lord.

Danny
  12. allhart

allhart New Member

praise the lord when my daughter got to school today the teacher told the class that adrianna was being released from the hospital TODAY! i cant belive how well she is doing i would have never thought she would be home in less then a week!
    this is a true miracle,
    i will let you all know how she is as i find out,please continue to keep her in your prayers they are working!
    thank you so very much
    kara
  13. PrayerWarrior316

I'm so glad that Adriana is getting released from the hospital. I will continue to pray for her. Please keep us updated on her condition as you can.

Many Blessings to you, Judy