URGENT PRAYERS FOR MY BROTHER, PLEASE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, May 30, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Please pray for Tom, my brother. He may not live the day. He went to the hospital last night.
    His immune system is terrible as he is extremely anemic and his lung capacity is close to nothing. All this time, other Dr.'s didn't do enough to diagnose him which really upsets me. Tom is 36 years old and single.
    He is very close to me. I need the strength and
    calmness to keep me going. I only slept 2 hours last night being so concerned.
    Thanks, I know so many of you have your own concerns and prayer needs.

Love,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 05/30/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/11/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2002]
  2. Puff

Puff New Member

family are in my prayers. Please know that God will help you through the trying times and will never leave you alone.
    Puff
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Dear Lord, please take Tom to Your heart and ease His sickness. Show Him that there is hope and that His fears can be banished through Your love. Please, also, guide and protect Harmony and her family with Your love, for they are hurting and also fearful. In Your Son's name I pray. Amen.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your brother's condition.

I will pray for Tom continually untill I hear from you. Also prayer for you and your parents too.

I had no idea your brother was this ill. Doctors were not good with my brother either. I know exactly what you mean about the doctors.

Will be praying for Tom, and for your strength too.

I cannot explain how badly I feel for all of you right now. It is close to my heart what you just described with your brother. Words really do fail me here.

God Bless Harmony, know that He is near you and Tom every minute.

Shalom, Shirl

5. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

Dear Harmony,

I have already said a prayer for your brother Tom and your family...

Esoteric