URGENT: Prayers for Zach UPDATE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PMangels, Dec 24, 2003.

1. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I just talked with Kathy. She said Zack went home yesterday afternoon at 3:00 and then this morning he developed breathing problems and they had to take him to the ER. They have placed him in Peds ICU. I asked her if the doctors have told her anything and she said not, that they don't know, he just can't breathe. She has asked me to post this and she is asking for our prayers. Maybe this should be on the worship board, but I felt more might see it here. Please remember our precious little Zach in prayer. Kathy is with him. They are trying to find her a bed so she can get a little rest. I will update you when I hear anything.
    God bless our Zach.
    Love,
    Arlene

[This Message was Edited on 12/25/2003]
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Zach, Please assure Kathy that we will all be praying for him.

Many Blessings , Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will lay your healing hand upon Zach and heal his body. I pray that you will give the doctor's the wisdom that they need to help Zach. I also ask Dear Lord that you will watch over Kathy and comfort her and let her know that you are watching over Zach. For it is in Jesus' precious name that I pray Amen and Amen.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Answered you on the ccboard, but just want to reassure you that I will be praying for Zach and your daughter,

God blessings' going out to all of you........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Arlene,

I will be praying for Zach to make a full recovery and that the Lord will lay his healing hands on Zach. May God bless you both. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much to Kathy to have her friends here for her. Little Zach means so much to her...as to a lot of us. May God bless each of you for your prayers.
    Love,
    Arlene
  6. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Well said. I posted on the CC Board but for those that don't go there, I did talk with Kathy this morning for a couple seconds. The doc was there so she couldn't talk. They are planning on moving Zack from ICU to onother room so he must have shown some improvement over the night. As soon as I hear anymore I will let you know. Yes Holly, Christmas time is the time for miracles, but they can happen at anytime. Thank you for being so caring to others.
    Love,
    Arlene
  7. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

PRAISE THE LORD !! There must have been some improvement in Zach for them to move him from ICU to another room.

I will continue praying for him. Please keep us updated on his condition.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  8. PMangels

PMangels New Member

around seven this evening. She said they have Zach back in his old room. They think the problem was he did not have enough humidity in his home ventilator and they are going to check the ventilator out tonight. She said he is better but is quite weak...poor little thing. I hope they get the problem fixed. It scared her so. She said there were 10 people working on him in the ER when he came in. She was so scared. He just fought them so they finally had to hand him to Kathy to get the poor little guy calmed to where they could work with him. Anyway, he is a little better so that is good news. And what a fighter he is!!

I asked her if they got her a bed, she said they finally had to get a hospital bed in there for her and she did get a little rest. In the room they are now in she says the bed is about twin size with metal rails on the sides so she will sleep with him tonight if she doesn't get home. He seems calmer with his granny around. Christa may come and relieve her if she is feeling better. She was sick so they wouldn't let her in Peds ICU. Kathy says she is very tired and really needs to get some much needed and rest. I pray that she can get Christa to relieve her tonight. Kathy needs to stay together too. To much stress for to long for anyone is not healthy.

Thank you all for your concern and most of all for your prayers. I let Kathy know that I had posted on the boards. She is very grateful to all of you for your prayers. Hopefully she will be able to get on the board soon. I'll probably talk with her tomorrow afternoon. Until then, unless someone else hears anything...will check in later.
    Love,
    Arlene