URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NIECE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lois1023, Jan 13, 2004.

1. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

Please pray for Melissa. She is 6 months pregnant with her second child. It's a girl. She has been bleeding on and off for the past week. The doc is telling her not to worry and to rest and take it easy. He doesn't want her to stress and worry. The reality is that she could lose this child. She has been through so much this past year. I don't know how they will handle this if they lose this baby.

I know God has a reason for everything but please pray that she gets to hold on to this pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby in March.

Also pray that her husband finds a job soon. He was making a six figure income and is now unemployed. He is over qualified for most jobs he has applied for. This is a well educated intelligent man. It is tearing him up not to be able to take care of his family. Losing this baby might just send him over the edge.

Thank You
    LOIS
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sending prayers up for Melissa, baby and husband. I had bleeding with one of my pregnancies and everything turned out ok. I just had to rest for a while like the doctor told her to do.

I will be praying for this family. Let us know how it goes.

God bless,
    Sandy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for them both and this child on the way. May they all be blessed by the Lord.

Danny
  4. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for Melissa, her husband and their precious baby.

Please keep us updated on her condition.

Many Blessings to this family, Judy
  5. Carols4given

Carols4given New Member

Hi Lois, I will certainly keep your niece Melissa and her pregnancy in prayer. Praying for a uneventful rest of pregnancy and a healthy baby. God Bless, Carol :)