URGENT: PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SerenityPheonix, Nov 11, 2008.

1. SerenityPheonix

SerenityPheonix New Member

Monday evening my 17 year old daughter overdosed. She took approx 30 to 40 Clonidine and 20 or so Trazadone. About 3 to 4 hours after she took them she told me what she had done. It was apparent in that her speech was inaudibly slurred and she could not walk. She took them while i was out and was in her bed when i got home so i had no idea till she called me into the bathroom. 911 was called and she is still being held in ICU until she has stabilized. Once she is stable she will be transferred to the county hospital for a 72 hour or more psychiatric hold. At this time the concern is extremely low blood pressure. The lowest was today as she was getting up to pee and collapsed on the floor, it was around 59/35. it is taying too low at 80ish/45ish. It did go to 91/42. We won't know of any possible permanent organ damage for at least a few days. We can use all the prayer we can get. Thank you
  2. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I'm so sorry for all you are going through.

Father God,
    We come to you Lord and ask for mercy, your devine grace and favour upon this young girl, Lord please pour your spirit into her, bring peace to her mind, hope in her heart, Lord mend all the broken places, Lord in your gracious mercy, touch her with Your healing hand, in Jesus name no residue effects will be found in her body, we plead the blood of Jesus over her life, Lord hold her in Your loving arms, I lift up her family to You Lord also, give them strength and courage, and just the right words, bring the best medical help, Lord bring Christian people into their lives to walk with them and love them, Lord have Mercy, In Jesus name, Amen.

Keep praying, A mothers prayers are so powerful.

God Bless.

Cindy.
  3. ixoye

ixoye New Member

Father God I want to Praise you and give you thanks for hearing and answering our prayers. I come in agreement with everyone here who is praying on this post for this young girl.

Lord we cover her with your precious blood. We bind you Satan in the name of Jesus Christ, and we command you to take your hands off of this girl now. You have no authority in the name of Jesus. I pray for this girl salvation, I pray for ministering angels to come to her aid now in the name of Jesus. To protect her and to set her free from the evil of destruction. According to 1 Peter 2:24 It is written “By your stripes we are healed” in Jesus name. Amen
  4. kbak

kbak Member

I'm praying right now for your daughter. My DD was suicidal her junior yr. of high school. Thank-God with counseling she got better. My your beautiful child recieve God's love and healing as prayer's flood into her life. Praying for the rest of your family too!

Big Hugs!

kbak
  5. SerenityPheonix

SerenityPheonix New Member

I am pleased to report that my daughters blood pressure had stabilized over teusday night. I got a call from the dr that as far as he was concerned he would be releasing her. The only other possibility of not coming home and going to a 72 hour hold was if the mental health crisis worker evaluated her and maintained the hold on her. He did his evaluation and decided my daughter was not a threat to herself and, given my background as a substance abuse counselor, he was confident that i would follow through with whatever care she needed. I had already set everything in motion for her to see her therapist, psychiatrist and medical follow up. So i was able to bring her home at about noon today. Do continue to keep her and myself in your prayers because its still gonna be tough stuff to get worked out.

Again, Thank You & God Bless
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Glad to hear she's home. Will continue to pray for her and all of you.

kbak
  7. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Thankyou Lord Jesus for answering prayers, Thankyou Father we love you and praise your goodness to us. Please hold this family in the palm of your hand, Lord work in their lives and turn everything that happens into good, all Glory to You Father God. In Jesus name, Amen.