URGENT: Skin Feels like it's on FIRE or ACID poured on it??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by valleyann, Jul 27, 2006.

1. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello Everyone,

Last night I had experienced a sensation that I had before but never this bad. It started on my right hand middle finger and ring finger...my skin ached like it had acid poured on it or like it was burning. Then the pain spread from the right side of my right wrist to my elbow! It didn't matter whether something was touching or whether I moved it...i just burned like crazy! I have NEVER felt pain this bad before.

Like I said I have had it before but never to this degree. And it lasted all night long and still hurts a bit this morning.

Does anyone know what this might be?

Val
  2. iteach

iteach New Member

My skin always feels as if I have a bad sunburn--my family has to be careful just to touch me. Lately I have a new symptom and wonder if it is fibro? Severe pain running up and down left leg--just under skin? Really hurts to touch.
  3. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

Can you feel that it is your skin or do you think it could be nerve related. Any tingling with it. Does it feel like a burn would feel? Any new scripts started? Any new herbs, cleaning products. Ever been told you have neropathy? Carpal tunnel? Hurt or burn or both?
  4. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Is the only other thing that I can think of... because I also get these sharp pains in my right shoulder and right heel. It feels like a guitar string has just snapped and broken. And then I have a burning sensation.

But yesterday I just had the burning sensation. I felt like cutting my arm off! And now it still hurts, but not nearly as bad.

Thanks for your input and advice!

Val