URGENT-today-watch online- www.hhs.gov/live

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bigmama2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

this is an easy way to let the US government know that the CFS patients are watching and we matter! we may be too sick to be there in person, so this is one way we can stand up and be counted.

today and tomorrow-

please see www.hhs.gov/live

and you can watch the CFS advisory commitee meeting in washington dc (or closeby).

2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I watched part of it today and was amazed by the extremely knowledgable and articulate persons who spoke on behalf of CFS sufferers, really really worth watching, and plan to catch some more tomorrow.

3. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I also watched this afternoon's program. (slept through the morning) It was very moving with all the young people and their parents telling their stories. I was moved to tears a couple times. Nobody should have to deal with this disease but children especially should not be robbed and tortured during their foundation years. And parents should not have to watch their children suffer, be bullied and lose the will to live, not only because they have CFS but because the medial professionals and the world in general have no clue what the disease puts them through.

Those who testified, we all owe a great big thank you to. They spoke for those of us who could not make it out of our homes. One young boy who was scheduled to testify could not do so even over the phone. There is a lot of sacrifice that goes on by a few for the many. I so appreciate them.

I plan to watch tomorrow. Hope I can wake up in the morning. I'm not very good at that!
  4. simpsons

simpsons Member

thanks to all those who speak at cfsac it is vital that pwme do speak out. Some great speakers, v v sad about the children.