Urgently need prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tslanker, Nov 23, 2003.

1. tslanker

tslanker New Member

One of my 17 year old daughters friend has a mother who is in desperate need of our prayers. She needed a small intestine transplant at the cost of $325,000. Through lots of fund raising the money was raised. Last Monday she had the transplant and we just found out that her liver and pancreas are failing. The Dr. doesn't expect her to make it to Thanksgiving. Now we all know that the Lord can heal her, and I'm praying with all my heart that he does. But, if He feels the need to take her please pray it is not on thanksgiving. I don't want her 3 kids to always remember that that was the day their mom died. Please help me pray for God's wisdom in this situation.
    Terry
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Praying Gods will, will be done. Hoping she makes it!
    Praying for healing. Praying that it will not be on Thanksgiving either, that would be a hard thing to deal with. God only gives us what we can handle.

Love and peace~Sunshyne
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father I come to you in the Name Jesus Christ MY Lord, and ask that you intervene in this situation. Father, we know you are kind and loving God, full of compassion and mercy. I ask you now that you bring life to this woman organs and cause them to function correctly.I ask you also Lord to remember her family and especially her children who are in need of their mother.I pray Lord that your perfect will, is done in this matter. Amen

Let us know how things go

Takesha
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear my prayers. Be with Terry and her daughter during this difficult and give them the strength to endure. Place you heaing hands on this lady who needs these transplants, give her peace, comfort, and strength during this time. We know that it isyour will that will be done, but we are asking that she be healed. Lift her up high and let her know you are holding her hand, and let her feel your presence by her side. Give us a miracle Lord.

Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Do His perfect will for this lady and her children.

Shalom, Shirl