URL wanted for website where consumers "rate" medications?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sleepyinlalaland, Aug 18, 2008.

1. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

I know it exists, someone posted the name of it here once. I've perused it and it looked very helpful to read many comments on any particular prescription medications...whether they were helpful or not and what their personal experience was like.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and could you please refresh my memory as to the website?

2. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

I looked at that site and it's easy to use and exactly the kind of input I wanted to read about. I'm sure there are several similar sites and I kind of think the one I remember had the word RATE in it. Anyway, this one will be very helpful.

I have a daughter whose husband has severe anxieties(life-long), with a panic disorder that really challenge his ability to work and he is just beginning the quest for a medication that will help. He tried Xanax for the first time last week which was given to him by the ER which is where my daughter had to take him. The Xanax helped enormously, but when he went back to a doctor appt. after that they wouldn't prescribe that and instead gave him Ativan and Buspar.

Anyway, the psychotropic drugs are indeed a tricky world but I believe they are sometimes necessary. So, I think it's a great resource to be able to read about others experiences and information about all that's out there. Thanks again, I'll forward that one to SIL.
  3. floridagrl

floridagrl New Member

I love this website because it shows ratings for different prescription, herbal, and alternative treatments for different conditions. There are ratings for fm and cfs treatments there. Hope this helps.