User Images Can Now Be Added!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Holly-Admin, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Hi. We just added the functionality for users to upload an image to their profile.

== To Add or Change an Image ==

1. Log in

2. Click on the "View My Profile" button at the top right of the page.

3. Click on the "About Me" button.

4. Click on the [Upload or Change Image] link.

5. Click the "Browse..." button the locate an image on your computer.

6. Click the "Upload Image" button.

That's it! Your image can now be viewed on your profile and "About Me" section.

One note (if you previously uploaded a user image on the old message boards): Because the image sizes are now different, you will need to re-upload your user image.

== To Delete an Image ==

1. Log in

2. Click on the "View My Profile" button on the left side of the page.

3. Click on the "About Me" button.

4. Click on the [Upload or Change Image] link.

5. Click on the "Delete Image" button. (If you don't see this button, that means you currently do not have a user image)

If you encounter any problems, or have any questions, please let us know.

[This Message was Edited on 11/20/2008]
  2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. I have an image of you all pulling all nighters and your hair out by the roots.

I tried to upload an image the other day without success. Tried again today and tried a couple of different images again without success.

Here's the message I get:
    There may have been a problem processing some of the information on the previous page.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will attempt to resolve this issue in the near future.

In the mean time Please contact us to resolve this issue or go back to the previous page and ensure all your information is being provided accurately prior to re-submitting.

It's not a biggee to me whether I can upload a pic or not but since you asked...

Thanks again to the Tech Team,
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll try again.

OK, tried again with a different .jpg pic and it still doesn't work. I sent an e-mail to admin.

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2008]
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

That is too cool!
    I changed mine, and put in a little froggy I'd been saving and it works! It is too cute!

[This Message was Edited on 11/23/2008]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

E-mailed Admin and haven't heard a word back. Helloooooooo, Holly, are you there?

Love, Mikie
  6. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

We're sorry to hear that some people are not able to upload images. It seems to be working for some, and not others.

We'll look into this and get it fixed as soon as possible.

7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate your help.

Love, Mikie
  8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

and getting same message.

Hope you are not toiling over this on your holiday!

Peace out,