Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by capitalmom, Sep 18, 2011.

1. capitalmom

capitalmom New Member

I am new to this message board idea. I have looked at uveitis posts but they are all from a few years ago. Are there any more recent discussions about uveitis?
    I am discouraged and could use some support for this.
  2. rocky76

rocky76 Member

..I've have this...
    Its Arthritis of the eye basically..
    I take Steroid drops when its very bad....
    and eye drops for prevention...
    all the eye drops are expensive....
    when I first had it I thought it was Pink Eye..
    Its terribly painful...
    Hurts to turn your eyes left to right or up and down....
    Its nasty but the drops will help within a few hours for the pain...
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you found us. You landed in the friendliest place here on the Chit Chat board. The people here are warm and will welcome you to join in any discussion.

If you click on "Select A Board" in the upper right-hand corner of the page, you can maneuver to all the boards here. You might post your question on the Health board or even the Fibromyalgia board because those of us with FMS and CFIDS/ME usually have a whole host of ancillary conditions.

Also, we have a library here with a search feature. It's in the strip above at the top of the page. Finally, there is probably a lot of info online. Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  4. capitalmom

capitalmom New Member

Thank you for making me feel welcome, but I still find it hard to navigate your site.
  5. capitalmom

capitalmom New Member

I don't find this message board user-friendly at all.
  6. rocky76

rocky76 Member

..If you go to the message boards on the right and click on Arthritis board..

Then at the top left use the search and type in ...Arthritis of the eye .....

you will find alot of post on this subject....
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I think CapitalMom meant the board was not easy for her to understand - in not being user friendly - for her anyway. I know it can be confusing at times, or it was when I first came on and then they changed everything again.

Hope more people are getting more used to everything now (the new format). It is not that new any more anyway. Plus we, those of us with FM, fibrofog etc. don't always find things easy to understand. I am not the smartest either when it comes to doing thing s like cut and paste, etc. and stuff like that. Unless someone shows me, and I can watch and then do it at least once, I may never learn to do it :)!!

Capitalmom - I hope you find the information you were looking for on here. It may just take a bit of searching. People on here are usually very friendly.

Big HUGZ,
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

All of us oldtimers had to learn to navigate this website all over again when it was revamped. I know that one has to learn how to get around but once one gets used to it, it gets easier and easier--trust me on this.

Revamping allowed ProHealth to add many more features and speed up the board for the increase of members which has taken place.

Please stick with it; it will get easier. We will help if you need something.

Love, Mikie