V8 Juice Drinkers??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, Sep 8, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Just checking to see if anyone drinks V-8? should be ok to add this to the raw diet plan??

Noticed that they have come out with a Fruit/veggie fusion juice! I always think i'm going to buy it to try but never do ! will next store trip!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs..........Sydney
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I love V-8. But it's too salty and too expensive to drink regularly.

Little lemon juice perks it up.
  3. cats3

cats3 New Member

I drink V8 100% vegetable juice.

I buy the low sodium one.
    It has only 140mg of sodium in it.

4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

SIS
    ITS GOOD STUFF, I DRINK FUSION AND VEG V-8
    ENJOY CHOW FOY
    SOUNDS SO GOOD GOING TO GET ME A GLASS NOW !!!!!!!!!
  5. Bren2135

Bren2135 New Member

...I love V-8! I buy the low sodium stuff, and drink it regularly for the potassium punch.

My dad used to put it in his chili, and I've yet to find a recipe to beat that!

Brenda <~~~~tomato-in-any-form-Fan!!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Sounds like we have some fans!!lol The low sodium kind sounds good to me!............................I always just drink H20 and alittle coffee in the Am:........................Or I add a herbal Teabag to my water bottle! Latley have been adding a tsp of viniger also !! Yum!!

Stormy: Thanks for the Info! I was going to ask what you thought about it! Yo could write a book on this stuff!................The Raw Food Diet with whole grains and some lean protine diet has helped me lose 19 lbs since March 5th! Yea! i walk everyday about 3/4 mile now and do some yoga! wow what a disiplined life we have to live!!

Next payday i'm going to invest in a juicer!!
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

There is no soy or artificial additives, just veggies!
    It's good.