VALCYTE IS HELPING ME WITH MY BRAIN FOG

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by street129, Feb 26, 2010.

1. street129

street129 New Member

today i was reading stuff on the net, and i read that if you have viruses it can give you brain fog, and there was a study that says if you use valcyte, it helps with the brain fog for hhv6,

well i have a lot of valcyte in my cabinet,

so i decided to take one i took one this afternoon i notice a little relief, earlier tonite i took another one, and as im typing this, my brain fog is lifting,

my vision is clearing, before i go to bed, even
    thou its after 2am, i will be taking another one.
    i will bring this to the dr's attention...sometime at the end of march, i will

see him, because i have to pay taxes, and i have to have it all paid up before the 15th of april. so
  2. katcarr

katcarr New Member

I have tried several times to get off Lyrica because of brain fog ( I call it brain rot) My 86 yr old mother has dementia and the symptoms are the same - can't think of words, can't remember etc. Anyway every time I go down 100 mg of Lyrica (I take 300 mg per day) I am in so much pain that I give in and take the pill I have cut out. I hate myself for being so weak but the pain is so much worse than before I began the Lyrica. Anyway, where can I get Valcyte? I will try anything to get my brain to work right.
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

grape seed ex has saved me from any brain fog. I've been taking grape seed ex for 17 yrs now, got the FM dx in 1999 so that's 13 yrs or so, but never experienced the brain fog....thankfully....

I also take Olive Leaf Extract daily for a long time too. Knocked the EBV way down in my body.