Valcyte question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by _randy_, Jul 17, 2007.

1. _randy_

_randy_ New Member

The articles and study results on Valcyte seem to make it sound like it's the one thing that can make us feel better. These quotes I have read in articles like "I feel 100% better now after 6 months and I am out jogging every day."

Yet almost every time I read a post from someone saying they're taking Valcyte, it's either doing nothing or they feel horrible.

I realize you supposedly will feel worse before you feel better, but most personal accounts I have read form people seem very disappointing.

Why the difference? Were people really practically cured with Valcyte in the studies?

Btw, I could have missed some positive posts, so if Valcyte has helped you, I'd love to hear about it.
  2. dinilaa

dinilaa New Member

Bump

Would also like some more information on this.
  3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Boy do I need to hear That right now.

I'm in the end of my 3rd month or so. My Zodiac Excel file isn't working suddenly so I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm so sick and in so much pain. I'm totally out of breath and I'm hoping that the Valcyte is working.

I'm glad you said that we need to give it at least 6 months. I plan on giving it at least a year.

Are you on montoya's protocol? I've probably asked this before, major fibrofog.

I hope you continue to improve on it Stovetop. It sounds like people have even after discontinuing it.

tee
    [This Message was Edited on 07/18/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/18/2007]