Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gretchen12, Jun 18, 2006.

  1. Gretchen12

    Gretchen12 New Member

    Is this the same as Valcyte?

    Has anyone used this drug?


  2. Trevor1

    Trevor1 New Member

    Valganciclovir is Valcyte, if you go to and search it. You will find sites with information on it. Its used to fight CMV, cytomegliovirus (sp?) and the brand name is Valcyte. I haven't used it, I am taking Valtrex however for EBV.

[ advertisement ]