Validation, etc.... PRICELESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lone-wolf, Sep 3, 2003.

1. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

The suggestions, comments, support and validation at this site from you all are PRICELESS. I have learned so much from reading the posts and gained liberating insight to this FM/CFS and other diseases.

The validation has relieved tons of guilt I dealt with and cleared up confusion over syptoms.... I am not alone with all these crazy manifestations of this disease! Not that I wanted anyone else to suffer... but, to know there are others out there who UNDERSTAND exactly what I go through is comforting.

Okay, brain is foggy this morning, hope I got what I wanted to say out right, lol

Hugs, Lonewolf
  2. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

is the best thing I got from this board.
  3. babyjoan

babyjoan New Member

and A-men. Couldn't have said it any better. Joan
  4. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking for so long. I can't stay away from this board since I've found it. I visit it several times a day for information and validation. Hugs Lonewolf
  5. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

I truly don't know what I would have done without this place over the past two and a bit years:) It's been the only place I can come where people know what I feel and accept what I'm saying - a real 'pot of gold'!

Thanks and hugs to every body
    Ruth

6. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

someone else might be able to relate and be encouraged... so I bumped it up. The validation I have gained from this site has helped me emensly (sp?) in not only dealing with my own guilt over limitations and constant bombarding of symptoms but I have been able to help others understand. Something about being able to say... I am NOT the only one that deals with this or has this or that symptom that helps breed validation in the minds of 'normal' people too.

Hugs, Lonewolf
  7. Dara

Dara New Member

validation that we are not crazy or imagining all of these terrible symptoms. Knowing we are not alone when those around us thing we are focusing too much on health issues. They simply do not understand. This board is a place where we can all come to and feel that we are accepted for what we are.

Dara
  8. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

and finding acceptance is pure heaven! Thank you everyone.
  9. mycatprint

mycatprint New Member

the people here maky my heart gladder.

hugs back from Cat