Velvet48

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 20, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

Velvet48 11/20/02 01:51 PM

Because I am extra tired and weary and worn out and exhausted and Mikie wrote this to me.
    Beans

I bet you would enjoy posting on our Chit Chat Forum where we talk about non-FMS/CFS topics. It's a fun group where you can discuss pretty much anything. They tell jokes, act silly, and generally have a good time over there. It's good to get away from our illnesses from time to time.

We try to keep this forum for illness-related topics. Go to the top of the page to the strip where you sign in. You will see "Message Boards." Click on it and it will give you a list of all the forums we have here.

Love, Mikie
  2. beans

beans New Member

Velvet48 11/20/02 01:51 PM

Because I am extra tired and weary and worn out and exhausted and Mikie wrote this to me.
    Beans

I bet you would enjoy posting on our Chit Chat Forum where we talk about non-FMS/CFS topics. It's a fun group where you can discuss pretty much anything. They tell jokes, act silly, and generally have a good time over there. It's good to get away from our illnesses from time to time.

We try to keep this forum for illness-related topics. Go to the top of the page to the strip where you sign in. You will see "Message Boards." Click on it and it will give you a list of all the forums we have here.

Love, Mikie