Vent: yet another bug, and can't take anti inflammatory meds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Mar 17, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Just a vent, I guess. I just had 2 whole days without a bug, sinus infection or the like.

Yesterday a cold crept up on me. Big deal,,,well, I am preparing for a (sorry guys!) stool test.

This means surten meds cannot be taken, anti inflammatories to mention one, aspirin another- for a week before I test, and then I test for 3 days (a total of 10 days without.

Of course I had to be in a flare AND have a cold. The flare have me down for count, I can barely move because of the fatigue mainly, but also the aches and pains.

Then add a cold with additional body aches and a fever.

Tylenol is suggested in the instruction booklet for my stool test, but that is like taking sugar pills for me.

I could as well make ear rings outta those Tylenols,,,LOL! (Hey, there's a business idea!)

I feel SOOO bad physically. I have some hydrocodone in the house, but I am already too fatigued and have to stay awake and function for my kids (ha! dream on!).

Longterm stuff would be garlic and all that, chicken soup, whatever, but I am sick RIGHT NOW.

I am really whining now, I know, I just needed to let it out. All of this fatigue makes me all weepy today!

Any pat on the back would be welcome.
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member

Good luck on your stool test, been there and done that. And sending you healing (((((((hugs))))))) and hope you feel better.

Michelle
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Thanks for the pat,,,LOL!

Not long til i can bo to bed now, that always helps. I feel better knowing I can go horizontal soon!!
  4. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

you will be feeling better soon!
    Hugs,
    A
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Thanks! I am just now putting my little one to bed (late, in hope she will let me sleep till 8AM,,,;)