Venting and saying Hi.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I havent been around for a couple weeks, I started that new job. I love it so far and its working out great. I hope to keep it for a long time.

My knees are still bothering me, and I am having real problems with my monthly period. PMS is kicking my butt, and I am just really sensitive to everything around me. Then the periods have become irregular again. I just had one 2 weeks ago.

The try to stay off the caffeine worked well for a week or so, but back on it agian. I tryed I guess, but still am hard on myself.

The holidays are fast coming, and its stressing me out allready. I hate to be such a bummer, and talk about depressing things.

I am off two days a week. Which was yesterday and today. My husband and kids helped around the house with daily chores. But when I am off I think they expect me to do it all, and I did, and I shouldnt of, and now paying for it of course.

Life sure is full of learning lessons huh? Just when you think you have it all figured out, then you dont.

I am just bummed out right now, I will feel better again soon.

Hope everyone is as good as they can be with their lifes.

Sunshyne
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I havent been around for a couple weeks, I started that new job. I love it so far and its working out great. I hope to keep it for a long time.

My knees are still bothering me, and I am having real problems with my monthly period. PMS is kicking my butt, and I am just really sensitive to everything around me. Then the periods have become irregular again. I just had one 2 weeks ago.

The try to stay off the caffeine worked well for a week or so, but back on it agian. I tryed I guess, but still am hard on myself.

The holidays are fast coming, and its stressing me out allready. I hate to be such a bummer, and talk about depressing things.

I am off two days a week. Which was yesterday and today. My husband and kids helped around the house with daily chores. But when I am off I think they expect me to do it all, and I did, and I shouldnt of, and now paying for it of course.

Life sure is full of learning lessons huh? Just when you think you have it all figured out, then you dont.

I am just bummed out right now, I will feel better again soon.

Hope everyone is as good as they can be with their lifes.

Sunshyne
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job. Hey, I did the period every two weeks, for about a year--royal pain in the rear. Anyway, gyn put me on depo-provera, 1 pill for 10 days at the beginning of cycle (1st day of period), and by the 2nd month, my periods were regular as clockwork again.
    I was like you with the PMS, and that was waaay to often to have it--I was in danger of being run off by my family. Take some time out this weekend to rest, and let the hubby and kids chip in, or just let it all go by the wayside.
    Karen
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Thanks for replying,and great advice. Just let it go by the wayside. Going to check with the gyn about this too, see what he says.
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Please see your gynecologist! I was having periods every two weeks (I think I was single-handedly keeping the OB tampon company in business); a good GYN should do tests, not just put you on birth control. I ended up having a huge ovarian cyst that was adhered to my abdominal wall. Had I not had this taken care of (laparoscopy/hysteroscopy--1/2 day in outpatient surgery ctr.) it would have gotten worse. Don't just assume it's another quirk of FMS---I tend to do this, but I'm glad I had this checked out. Now my periods are normal, no pain, etc.

Good luck to you, hope you get this worked out so you can feel better. And good luck on the job, I'm glad it's working out so well!!!

Hugs,
    Pam