venting ( on how tired i am)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rtallen, Sep 8, 2005.

1. rtallen

rtallen New Member

I don't know if any of you remember me from earlier this summer. I don't come that often due to fatigue and the fact that my hubby is writing a book.

Since june I have been in the worst relaspe. I was doing pretty good before then. At least I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, ran errands, and visited friends. Now I can't so sh&*. I am so sick of it. I'm dizzy, tired, sweaty, weak.
    And I get these intense anger episodes where I feel like i'm going to lose it. I'm been to the doc. But there isn't much they can do for cfs. I lowered 25 mg of zoloft 3 plus months ago. But I don't think thats it. I don't know. Thanks for listening.
  2. skyeone

skyeone New Member

I can relate about being tired. I'm tired all the time as well. I'm glad you've come to the board to vent, it's a great place to let off some steam, I've taken advantage of the ears in here too. As a matter of fact I believe that just about everyone has.

Good luck to you on your health and your hubby on his book.

Hugs,
    Skye
  3. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

My DR told me sometime you can get "burn out" with drugs like zoloft, they just quit working. I took zoloft for years and now I have switched to cymbalta and feel better.
    Sue