Venting!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chopindog, Oct 31, 2005.

1. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I have not been posting lately, but I allways try to read! I have had a very hard couple of months. My Aunt Joy died on oct 5th.I loved her very much! She was only 60 years old. I write about her in my profile. I have gone back and forth to Colorado 2 times since the begining of september. During all of this I have felt much more ill. I have discovered that I have a fever everyday, my back and spine hurt me so much, and pain radiates from everywhere. I can't think very well at all, hence the reason for not writing! I used to be so articulate, now I can't even stay on one point, or really even make a point! I have also had migraine or some other horrible form of a head ache nearly everyday. I have pretty much doubled on pain meds, but the pain remains. I know that stress exasberbates the symptoms, but I have tried so hard to be low stress dispite everything. But I guess that just because you are not showing stress on the outside, doesn't mean that it is not there on the inside! I have been sick for over a year now, and everyday I can't help but mourn for myself. I am 28 yrs old, I have no children, no husband,and I live with my Dad. This wasn't how I planed it! I have been attending church again for the first time in 11 years. I am just trying to find some hope. I don't understand where I am supposed to go from here! I feel very lossed, and I don't feel like have any control over my life! Could you all help me find a little hope? Love, Joy
  2. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi Joy,

Sorry about your aunt. Death, stress, all that travel - it's no wonder you're not feeling well. Try to destress as best you can.

Keeping you in my thoughts
    -Kathi
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. It is very difficult sometimes for all of us to articulate. You have just been through an extremely stressful time and I'm not surprised that you are having difficulty.

I'm sure none of planned out lives this way, I wish I could say something more encouraging.

Just know that you can always come here to vent and look for advice. We are here for you. It will take a long time to put yourself back together, but it will take time. I'm sure your aunt knows how much you love her and how much you miss her, but she is never really gone, she is with you in your heart and even if it seems crazy, talk to her. I'm sure she'll be listening.
    Tigger
  4. chopindog

chopindog New Member

Thanks to all of you who wrote back. It's amazing what kind words can do for a sad soul!!! You are all angels!
    Love, Joy
  5. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

It is bad enough to feek sick every day of your life without the outside stressors to grab hold of you.I am so sorry to hear of your aunt's death. I hope things get better for you soon. HANG IN THERE.

PIRT