venting...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hob, Sep 6, 2006.

1. hob

hob New Member

i just wish that i had someone close to me that really understood how i feel. if you don't have this than you will never understand the true variant in the symptoms and how your mind and body react. i feel so alone and can only find comfort here to read i am not the only one but damn. why me.
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Hi Hob. I have to tell you that you are short and sweet when it comes to venting. Most of us take up whole paragraphs. lol. I think everyone on this site at one time or another has asked why me and never get an answer. I hope you get to feeling a little better and I hope you know that there are tons of us on this site that have gone through or are going through what you are right now. Hang in there and keep coming back to this site. It has helped me tremendously even though I don't post a lot. Just reading that other people are going through what I am is a great help......SueF
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I know how you feel. I feel so envious when I see people out running and playing and having a good time. I wish I could do that. I try to tell my family how bad it hurts but I don't think they really get it.

So it is nice to come here on this board and vent, or just post about whatever, or try and help somebody else of you can.

I'll be praying for you that you will feel better soon!

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  4. jeduanboneis

jeduanboneis New Member

Please try to remember that we are all here together.And most of us have been pretty sick for a very long time.

I have no family except a cousin with Parkinson's whom I have seen twice. So I have been dealing with this "syndrome" alone for 20+ yrs. Most of the time thinking that there was something wrong with me that I could fix this by myself if only I knew how.

Five years ago I got married and moved to another state thinking that I would no longer be alone. But as I have realized unless you have this "syndrome" no one can even come close to understanding what we go through on a daily basis. Sometimes hopeful, sometimes depressed.

I have CFS and lately have developed FM as well and I will honestly say that I know that I can't realize the pain the people with severe FM have.

I think "How does anybody understand what it is to be chronically ill" when I am going through a rough relapse. And why me? Why me?

But I believe that everyone has their own cross to bear and everyone has their "stuff". And like our invisible illness, not everything is obvious by sight. We know what we go through although our cases can be different, but we don't know how other people suffer when they do.

And I believe that there is only one being in our whole entire world that understands how we really feel from minute to minute. And I would like to think that I have wisely used this sick time as time to become closer to Him. He is my only forever love.

Jeanne